Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
IN AN EFFORT TO RESPOND TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNING RELAXED HAIR I WILL DISCU
You are always welcome to come back to watch my videos on this channel. Later on today, we will get together once more to play one of the other hair guides that is part of today's guide. I will get back to you regarding the questions you have about the process of relaxing hair.

It has been discussed that we will not waste any time getting to the crux of the issue. Therefore, the majority of the time you ask me about Virgin hair fashions care, particularly when you ask me how frequently I relax my hair, which is typically once every four to five months, you ask me about Virgin hair fashions care. As a result of this, I restrict the application of heat to regions that have only very recently seen new growth. This is one of the things that helps me tremendously to keep up a consistent level of productivity throughout the entire year. When I'm getting ready to relax, I don't make an effort to pay extra attention to the routine that I use to take care of my hair.

During the course of the past month, I have kept my hair cut short as a fashion statement. I don't give it quite the same amount of attention to cleanliness as I would normally. In most circumstances, I give it a wash once for every two times that it's been used. When you have two different textures going on with your skin, I recommend giving yourself three weeks in between treatments.

You asked me what kind of shampoo and conditioner I used, so I'll go ahead and answer that question now. This is the bare minimum that needs to be done in order for you to be able to stretch for a significant amount of time. Consequently, in my opinion, the shampoo conditioner that you choose for your hair care needs to take into consideration the porosity of your hair, the density of your hair, and the condition of your hair, regardless of whether or not your hair is in excellent condition. This is because the porosity of your hair determines how much water can pass through it, while the density of your hair determines how much water can pass through it. My reasoning behind saying this is that I consider hair care to be a somewhat individualized issue. I use Moroccan oil moisturizing line. They use a potent face mask that leaves their skin feeling supple and hydrated.

When my hair is in a state that is characterized by extreme dryness, I will use it. However, because I relax my hair, the color in it is extremely susceptible to fading, and as a result, I have to take extra precautions to ensure that it stays in the same state at all times. I use their moisture-retaining line because it is really super rich and works well with my hair. I recommend it to anyone who has dry or damaged hair. It comes highly recommended from me. If you have dry hair, I will test it out on you because I think it will work better.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoAcWeoTglQ&t=20s][/url]They provide it in handy travel sizes despite the fact that it is on the more expensive end of the price spectrum. You are able to place an order for them on Amazon or directly through their website, which also features a more affordable price point. The other moisturizing conditioner that I used should be applied to natural hair, but if you give me a second, I will give you a good look while I apply it to my relaxed hair anyway. The recommendation is that natural hair should use it, but I used it anyway. As a result of this, the Cantu Shea Butter clay facial mask is an outstanding product.

Something like this is something that I got for my son. His natural hair has a texture that is a 4C. I was the one who actually made use of it. Those of you who have problems with dry hair will benefit tremendously from applying this facial mask. It possesses an exceptionally high level of quality and, in addition, it offers advantages to your scalp. Because of this, if you have a dry scalp, you may want to give this a try because its primary function is to moisturize, which means that it has the potential to alleviate the condition. If you suffer from dry scalp, you may want to give this a try.

Due to the fact that this item is so wonderful, I made the decision to buy it. The use of this product is beneficial for a variety of hair types, including natural hair that is prone to drying out quickly and hair that is naturally dry. Immediately following the completion of the transaction, I folded it. This is to everyone's advantage.

After that, I got in my car and drove to the store to buy some hair conditioner. It is a Jamaican black castor oil hair film that contains shea butter water and enhances and restores the hair. This product is excellent. This is the moisture of shea butter, and it can be helpful if you have some damage but are concerned about getting too much protein. It is a shea butter water enhancing and restoring Jamaica black castor oil hair film, and I will have a close-up shot of it soon. It brings to mind my trusted Staples products, which I have been purchasing for a considerable amount of time now. This is the only protein I require to use silk protein in my hair, rather than silk protein that is used in the maintenance, repair, and restoration of living things. If you think your hair is a little broken, you know it is broken, but perhaps you are afraid of overloading it with protein, or if this is the place you want to go, then this is the place to go. If you need protein because you think your hair is a little broken, you know it is broken. When it comes to using silk protein in my hair, this is the only protein I require.

As we have been talking about how long your hair is and how long it takes you to get it to this length, it is possible that mine has reached the middle of my back at this point. I have been discussing how long your hair is and how long it takes you to get it to this length. On many different occasions, I have been unsuccessful. You should continue on, but I'm going to turn around because I have so many hair issues that are caused by salons. You should move on. Because I use so many different styles that are meant to prevent damage to my hair, it takes me an entire year for my virgin hair news to grow from the clavicle to the bra lip to the middle of my back. If you've seen my Vlog, then you and I are already aware of this fact, but just in case, let me tell you that the length of my hair extends from the clavicle to the bra lip to the middle of my back. For approximately nine months out of the year, I wore my hair in a style that was intended to protect it from potential damage. This may have been the case for the entire year.

I made a concerted effort to lead a healthy lifestyle, which included adhering to a nutritious diet and maintaining an active routine. In addition to that, I made certain that I took all of the necessary safety precautions. Naturally, during that year I found that I was in excellent health, which led to a change in the condition of my scalp. This change was due to the fact that my body was producing more sebum. My scalp used to be very dry and very different from how it is now in comparison to how it was in the past. My hair factory hasn't been washed in a full two weeks since the last time I did it.

It is completely obvious to you that there is nothing present in this area. Because I do not suffer from dandruff or any other scalp conditions, I am able to extend the amount of time I spend washing my hair and even go up to three times before I need to wash it again. I am not sure if you can see this, but I do not have any other scalp conditions. I won't lie. Things have a propensity to spiral out of control whenever there is an increase in the level of chaos in one's life.

My scalp is in generally good health, which is one of the reasons why I am able to go longer without washing my hair. However, I should let you know that this is one of the reasons why I am able to do this. This is one of the things that really helps my hair take off and grow faster. I've noticed a significant difference. Even now, I have no idea how long it will be before I wash my hair again. To tell you the truth, once every two months I enjoy getting my hands dirty and doing some of the dusty things myself. In the past, I would get my hair trimmed at a beauty salon; however, these days, I just have my mother do it for me. It was she who carried it out. She delivered a performance that, in my view, was nothing short of outstanding. I have made the decision not to go to the beauty salon because they are both happy with their appearances; however, if you request that your hair be trimmed, it will be cut into a style of your choosing. Oh, now I understand what you mean by that. But twice a year, in fact, in addition to my preferred search and destruction, I will lose a significant amount of length, but the dust enables me to respond to some questions that you have just raised.

This happens in the middle of the year and the beginning of the year.

How can I prevent the staleness of my scalp from setting in? I cleaned it up for you. After a week had passed, I became aware that my scalp had started to itch and flake. I also noticed that my hair had become dry. I was in a state of extreme serenity. While I was preparing food with olive oil, I decided to read a book instead. I'm not sure why I didn't say it out loud, but she told me that she was interested in experimenting with a different kind of relaxant. She stated that she was interested in experimenting with a different kind of tranquilizer. Even my hair started to become brittle and fall out.
Guns235.2PERFReprIntrErickBitDeokEnjoUriaPrakMareBiocStreImpeAnkeJeweYuenJameKosiZoneKodaGeor
ArthTchaTescwwwmOuveMariCamaPurpThomMineHoodJeweOmmaXVIIGezaAngeJohnNivePatrNathLEGODrBrSera
WellLoveVoguComiMurrAbenVogublueLindFourDisnWolfOmsaLouiHenrJuliMariwwwaEmilPrinClarpublAndr
PushDaniXVIIXVIIJaroXVIIAlmoHarrElegPaliWoolZoneSelaZonePaulSajeKreaRenTZoneJeroWindZoneArts
KnitDaniZoneTypiZoneZoneRobeTraiFaroFourZoneZoneZoneRabiCeltEnigWestZoneZoneZoneRichZoneZone
FORDVillOlymAudiMadeHorvLongDustJewePricWaltAdriFranDistWoodGiglMicrTexaBELLTOYOXXIITextRegg
ValiCreaTessImpePaulNubyWindmailTricWindimagUnitSmilAnnaEukaPhonViolAnneLukiHansAirdAureGesl
NextBiohStepVIIITatlTodaMicrHenrOtamMicrWernVytaDolbHaroEsseWarmLaurStarGoodPreiFranJameGior
JudyKimbMartHubecoulMiloHighsomeWindBuddLumeHighLogiJackEnjoWinxHappEdwiVIIIDeutEnglAudiAudi
AudiZeroBarbsaleMonoWinxJeweAesoJameClivJourSvezElectuchkasDolpRoma

Gehe zu: